Investment for individual attendees for our Executive MBA program is $101,000. Fellowships are offered for the Executive MBA program based on need and merit.
Your tuition includes:
- Course instruction
- Educational materials (course materials, text books, software, etc.)
- Lodging and most meals during immersion weeks
- Breakfast and lunch on class days
- It does not include travel expenses or accommodations for non-immersion weeks, nor does it include international travel.
Corporate financial sponsorship is not required to apply to the program, although it is important for the organization to be aware of your participation and support your time away from the office.
The Notre Dame Executive MBA programs in Chicago and South Bend will award up to eight John Cardinal O’Hara Society (JCOS) and J.A. Bernel Fellowship awards, each ranging from $10,000 to $20,000, for new students entering the program. The awards will be determined based on a combined review of merit and need for each candidate who applies for a fellowship. Award recipients must maintain a cumulative 3.25 GPA to remain eligible.
Fellowships will be awarded in two rounds, a priority round and a final round. The fellowship deadlines are:
- Priority Consideration – April 1
- Applications accepted until June 1
- Priority Consideration – September 1
- Applications accepted until November 1
To be considered, fellowship candidates must:
1. Submit a completed program application to the Notre Dame Executive MBA program
2. Apply for financial aid through the University's Financial Aid Office
3. Download, complete, sign and mail, email or fax the Fellowship Application. Fellowship decisions will not be made prior to a program application being submitted. Acceptance into the program is necessary to receive a fellowship award.
Applicants should MAIL completed Executive MBA Fellowship Application Form with essay response to:
- University of Notre Dame
- Mendoza College of Business
- Stayer Center for Executive Education--Admissions
- 300 Stayer Center
- Notre Dame, IN 46556
Or, EMAIL scanned applications to email@example.com
Or, FAX application to EMBA Admissions at 574-631-6783.
Award decisions are made no later than two weeks prior to the start of orientation and will be communicated by letter.